A few interns wanted to review some of the food trucks and restaurants that are around the South Lake Union neighborhood of Seattle; here are their results!
Kaosamai Thai food truck
- Very flavorful, very good – extra noodles as leftovers for the next day- good experience.
- The Pad Thai was dry, but I really liked Zoe’s order.
- The Pad Thai was fine, needed more sauce, something was missing.
Indochinese food truck
- Texture was perfect, lots of flavor – I would eat again!
- Combining Zoe’s order with my order was perfect.
Seafood Chowder and Grilled Salmon Sandwiches @ Farmers Market
- I remembered after ordering that I don’t really like clam chowder- however, I still would give them a 10/10 because that is not their fault.
- My teeth were hurting but this chowder was really good on a bad day.
Zoe & Honey: 6/10
- Sauce was nice but needs more flavorrrrrrr.
Yumbit Food Truck
- Texture and flavor was good. I liked Honey’s more than mine. Unfortunate that we had to eat during a meeting.
- Meatball was very filling. Good sauce, I liked Zoe’s fried chicken more than mine.
Tacos El Tajin
Zoe & Honey: 9/10
- Solid. Dependable. Good Chorizo. Go-to place where we don’t know where to eat.
Delfino’s Chicago Style Pizza
- HITS THE SPOT!
- Dough was very buttery.
- I give lots of hearts!!
Djung on Wheels
- The Pad Thai was really nice, it’s my relatives’ food truck so y’all should check it out 😀
- The sauce is really good, perfect level of spice. Wish there were veggies, Honey agrees with the veggies 👍
Ice Cream Express
Zoe & Honey: 11/10
- Ice cream was mediocre but it was free, everything tastes better when free!